Slow Cooker Honey Ham with Pineapple Salsa and The Fresh Market Easter Meal is the way to a beautiful and stress-free Easter celebration!
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and it’s advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TFMEasterBasket #TheFreshMarket #CollectiveBias
This content is intended for readers who are 21 and over.
There’s always so much to do this time of year. There’s spring cleaning to do inside and out, yard work and plants to plant. Not to mention, Easter is coming up very quickly!
In addition to all that, we’re getting ready for the annual visit from my mother-in-law. She lives in Wisconsin and we like to get her out of the cold to enjoy a beautiful Southern springtime. She always comes for Easter and stays for about a month. The kids and grandkids will be visiting often while she’s here, so it will be very busy around our house! Thankfully I have a mother-in-law who is wonderful and very helpful.
With all the activity that will be happening, I’m getting a little help from The Fresh Market–starting with The Fresh Market Easter Meal!
The Fresh Market is a specialty grocer known for their curated selection of foods of exceptional quality–all made with the finest ingredients. From seasonally fresh produce to exceptional meat and seafood, signature baked goods and carefully curated organics, all the foods you LOVE are waiting for you at The Fresh Market. Everything is fresh and delicious!
Their atmosphere is warm and inviting and you’re always greeted with friendly service. I have a lot of experience with their amazing service and can not recommend them highly enough!
The first location of The Fresh Market in my area opened in the spring 16 years ago. I remember it well because that is when I began my personal chef business. It’s hard to believe I’m in my 16th year as a personal chef!
I was excited about this amazing store opening. However, when I visited The Fresh Market for the first time, I left feeling discouraged about the potential success of my fledgling business because they had so much to offer. I wondered who would ever need a personal chef when all they had to do was go to The Fresh Market.
It wasn’t long before I learned it would be difficult to run my business without The Fresh Market! I shop there as often as four times per week for my customers and for myself and I’ve been doing it for all this time! All I do is call in my meat, seafood and poultry order and it’s ready when I arrive. I’m probably their biggest fan!
The Fresh Market offers a thoughtful and innovative variety of meal solutions perfect for any dining occasion or cooking ability. You and your guests will love discovering the range of options and new flavors they offer! Find a store near you by visiting their store locator.
They have you covered with great meal solutions all year long including Easter with The Fresh Market Easter Meal! The Fresh Market Easter Meal feeds 8 to 10 people and is ready to heat and enjoy!
For only $59.99, The Fresh Market Easter Meal includes:
- An 8-10 pound (average) spiral-sliced honey ham. These amazing hams are smoked over hickory hardwood and double glazed with honey and brown sugar. It’s also gluten-free so all your guests can enjoy!
- Perfectly portioned, sliced fresh pineapple. It’s juicy, sweet and ready to serve.
- 2 pounds of Smokehouse Barbecue Beans – tender baked beans in a rich, smoky barbecue sauce.
- 2 pounds of Creamy Macaroni and Cheese – super creamy and made with REAL cheddar cheese.
- 2 pounds of Broccoli Cranberry Slaw with Almonds – shredded broccoli, dried cranberries and sliced almonds in a sweet poppy seed dressing.
- 12 Traditional Dinner Rolls – fluffy, slightly sweet and baked to golden perfection and ready to enjoy.
- A tray of decadent, dense fudge brownies with rich fudge icing.
(Note: The dinner rolls included with The Fresh Market’s Easter Meal Kit are a brand new item and were not in-store yet. This photo is of their Herb Yeast Rolls.)
The Easter Meal Kit can be ordered in-store or online HERE until 2:00 p.m on Tuesday, March 27th and picked up in-store from Friday, March 30th through Sunday, April 1st before 1:00 p.m.
Along with this amazing meal that is sure to simplify your Easter, The Fresh Market has much more to celebrate the season! Fill your Easter basket with carefully curated:
- Fresh produce
- Premium meat, poultry and seafood
- An extraordinary, hand-picked seasonal selection of specialty candy for every candy lover – from gourmet chocolate to nonpareils and special jelly bean flavors. These decadent goodies are sure to delight your family. (Available for a limited time.)
- Beautiful bakery items like egg-shaped cookies and delightful hand-painted bunny cookies, along with cakes, cupcakes and pies.
- Stunning bountiful blooms such as spring floral baskets, bouquets and potted plants.
- Lovely wines to complement your meal.
So, whether you’re picking up the ingredients for your homemade family tradition masterpiece or need a delicious solution without the prep, The Fresh Market has everything to celebrate the Easter season! Learn more at Easter Made Easy, The Fresh Market’s Easter page.
Now onto this Slow Cooker Honey Ham with Pineapple Salsa!
The spiral-sliced ham from The Fresh Market comes with full heating instructions for the oven. Because Easter morning is pretty busy, I like to heat ham in a slow cooker so it’s ready when we return from church and I don’t have to take up oven space.
The glaze surrounds the ham in the package so you’ll want to open it inside the slow cooker. You don’t want to lose any of that delicious glaze! Then simply heat on low for 4 to 5 hours. If you are able to, use a turkey baster to baste the ham with the glaze several times while heating.
Ham garnished with pineapple is the classic way to serve it. However, here’s a fun and updated pineapple salsa to serve with the Slow Cooker Honey Ham. This spicy, tangy pineapple salsa pairs perfectly with the sweet, smoky ham. The pineapple is pre-cut so the salsa can be made quickly.
Make Easter easy this year with The Fresh Market Easter Meal Kit and make Slow Cooker Honey Ham with Pineapple Salsa! Then, you can spend time with your family instead of spending it in the kitchen.
Remember, order The Fresh Market Easter Meal Kit in-store or online HERE until 2:00 p.m on Tuesday, March 27th. Then, pick it up in-store from Friday, March 30th through Sunday, April 1st before 1:00 p.m.
Have a Happy and Joyous Easter and hope you enjoy this Slow Cooker Honey Ham with Pineapple Salsa!
- 1 (8 to 10-pound) spiral-cut honey ham from The Fresh Market
- 1 container (1-pound) sliced pineapple from The Fresh Market
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 small red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2-3 tablespoons honey (to taste)
- salt, to taste
- Unwrap the spiral-cut honey ham inside a large slow cooker. Coat the ham with the glaze. Cover and cook on Low for 4 to 5 hours or until heated through to 165 degrees. If possible, baste the ham using a turkey baster several times with the juices and glaze. Let rest 20 minutes before serving.
- SALSA: Chop the pineapple into 1/4-inch dice and place in a bowl. Add remaining ingredients. Serve with ham.
If the size of the ham will not allow you to place the cover on the slow cooker, cover securely with aluminum foil. Then, place the lid over the aluminum foil the best you can. (I was able to fit The Fresh Market ham completely into my slow cooker.)