It’s important to me to be authentic and only promote brands and products I would use myself. If you provide a quality product, I’d love to work with you! Get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s discuss a partnership!
- Sponsored posts
- Brand ambassador
- Recipe development
- Food photography
- Product and cookbook reviews
In addition to publishing From A Chef’s Kitchen, I’m a personal chef with over 16 years of experience providing custom in-home cuisine to private clients. In other words, I cook what people want to eat! Most of my clients just want good, healthful, simple food to come home to after a long day. However, I also work with clients that require very specific diets ranging from Paleo autoimmune to gluten-free to heart-healthy. You can learn more about my personal chef business at A Thought For Food.
My column, Dinner for Two, enjoyed a seven-year run in Memphis’ daily newspaper, The Commercial Appeal. I developed original recipes for the newspaper column in addition to photographing the dish. I’m now a paid contributor to Parade Magazine’s online site, Community Table.
Five of my original recipes were accepted for publication in the 25th Anniversary Edition of The Fresh Market and Friends Cookbook.
As a result of special diet client work and the column, I have extensive experience in recipe development and writing technically correct recipes for publication. Many years as an administrative assistant in numerous capacities has given me a keen sense of attention to detail.
My full bio is available here. A media kit with blog stats is available upon request.
Most Recent Brand work
- Pigeon Forge Department of Tourism – A Weekend in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
- The Fresh Market – Grilled Burgers with Bacon-Tomato Jam and Smoked Gouda
- MaraNatha – Spicy Indonesian Vegan Carrot Almond Soup
- Wild Selections – Tuna Kimchi Cakes with Soy Ginger Dipping Sauce
- The Fresh Market – Slow Cooker Honey Ham with Pineapple Salsa
- Mazola – Seared Salmon with Baby Kale Quinotto and Warm Roasted Cherry Tomato Salad
- The Fresh Market – Steak au Poivre with Broiled Lobster Tail and Roasted Asparagus
- Bertolli – Seared Sea Scallops with Spicy Sun-Dried Tomato Bacon Alfredo Sauce and Tagliatelle
- Raise Gift Card Marketplace App – Slow Cooker Cajun 15-Bean Soup with Andouille, Ham and Bacon
- Alexia – Pecan-Crusted Turkey Cutlets with Red Onion Marmalade
- Nancy’s – White Bean – Artichoke Spread with Rosemary Sea Salt Flatbread Chips
- Kroger – Pumpkin Chipotle White Cheddar Grits with Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp
- Tyson Foods – Creamy One-Pot Chicken and Orzo Risotto with Bacon
- The Dreaming Tree Wines – Balsamic Italian Sausage and Grapes with Goat Cheese Polenta
- Simply Organic – Whole Wheat Ancho Chili Brownies
- Tyson / Sara Lee – Grilled Pound Cake with Balsamic-Macerated Strawberries and Mascarpone Cream
- Pepperidge Farm – Chicken, Spinach and Artichoke Puff Pastry Parcels