White Bean Artichoke Spread with Rosemary Sea Salt Flatbread Chips is an easy and elegant appetizer that’s perfect for entertaining, a wholesome snack any time of day or alongside a hearty soup like Hamburger Vegetable Soup!
It’s getting close to that time of year when many of us start thinking about menus for holiday parties and entertaining. Or, we just want to have something nice to serve as a snack to visiting family and friends.
White Bean Artichoke Spread with Rosemary Sea Salt Flatbread Chips is your answer!
How to make White Bean Artichoke Spread:
- You can make the spread up to two days ahead.
- Gather together the ingredients:
- Artichoke hearts
- Cannellini beans
- Cottage cheese
- Italian seasoning
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- Rosemary sprigs, for garnish
- Combine everything in a food processor.
- Place in a serving bowl.
- Drizzle a little olive oil over the top and that is IT! Seriously!
How to make Rosemary Sea Salt Flatbread Chips:
- The chips require only a little prep work and baking.
- You can chop the rosemary ahead of time, place it in the olive oil and store in the refrigerator for up to a day. Allow it to come to room temperature before brushing on the oil.
- Cut each piece of flatbread into 6-8 wedges each.
- Place on a baking sheet.
- Brush with the olive oil and rosemary combination.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12 to 13 minutes or until lightly browned and crispy.
- Sprinkle with coarse sea salt.
- The chips will crisp up a little more as they cool.
That’s it! White Bean Artichoke Spread with Rosemary Sea Salt Flatbread Chips is oh so elegant, lovely and oh so easy!
You’ll be proud to serve this to family and friends this holiday entertaining season!
More easy appetizer recipes you’ll love!
- Deviled Crab-Stuffed Artichoke Bottoms
- Shrimp Louis Cocktail
- Creamy Shrimp Salsa Dip
- Goat Cheese Stuffed Artichoke Bottoms
- Crab Mango and Avocado Salad with Chile-Lime Dressing in Endive
- Swiss Chard and Quinoa Dolmas with Tzatziki
- Loaded Roasted Eggplant Dip (Baba Ganoush)
Join the FROM A CHEF’S KITCHEN MAILING LIST to get all the latest posts and more!
White Bean Artichoke Spread with Rosemary Sea Salt Flatbread Chips
Click to Rate!
- 2 packages (each 8.8 ounce) naan flatbread - (or 4 pieces)
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- Coarse sea salt
White Bean – Artichoke Spread
- 2 cans (each 14-ounce) artichoke hearts - drained and patted dry
- 1 can (15-ounce) cannellini beans - or other white bean, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 3 cloves garlic - minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper - to taste
- Olive oil - for drizzling
- Rosemary sprigs - for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut each piece of flatbread into 6-8 pieces each. Place on a nonstick baking sheet.
- Brush each piece with olive oil, sprinkle with rosemary and coarse sea salt to taste.
- Bake for 12-13 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp. (Chips will crisp up a bit more as they cool.)
White Bean – Artichoke Spread
- While flatbread is baking, make the spread.
- Place one can of artichoke hearts in the food processor. Coarsely chop the other and set aside.
- To the food processor add, beans, cottage cheese, garlic, parsley and Italian seasoning in a food processor. Process until smooth. Add the second can of artichoke hearts that you chopped and pulse to combine but don’t process until smooth; leave some texture. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and drizzle with a little olive oil. Garnish with a sprig of rosemary. Serve spread with flatbread chips.
These are estimated values generated from a nutritional database using unbranded products. Please do your own research with the products you’re using if you have a serious health issue or are following a specific diet.