Sheet Pan Thai Sweet Chili – Lime Baked Fish with Garlic Broccolini is an easy, healthful flavor-packed meal perfect for a weeknight or date night dinner!
Hey, friends! I’ve got a great dinner for you I think you’re going to love! A simple Thai sweet chili and lime glaze is poured over fish fillets then baked with broccolini and garlic for the ultimate healthful and easy weeknight dinner!
The inspiration behind this dish:
I grew up in a strict Catholic household where fish on Fridays was always the thing. Even though we don’t adhere to Lenten dinner practices now, I love the overall concept of it by skipping the meat. When you get down to it, it’s never a bad thing to eat less meat and eat more fish and veggies!
If fish is not your thing, this would be equally delicious with chicken cutlets.
Let’s make this easy, delicious dish!
How to make Sheet Pan Thai Sweet Chili – Lime Baked Fish with Garlic Broccolini:
- Place broccolini on a baking sheet along with thinly sliced garlic and minced ginger.
- Toss the broccolini, garlic and minced ginger with oil.
- Nestle thin fish fillets such as…
… in the broccolini.
- Pour the sweet chili – lime glaze over the fish.
- Add lime wedges…
- —And bake!
How hard was that? It’s not hard at all!
Serve over jasmine rice and garnish with thinly sliced scallion. Be sure to serve the roasted lime wedges along with the fish!
This dish can also be served with:
- Pan-Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Thai Sweet Chili – Orange Glaze
- Sriracha Sweet Chili Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Thai Sweet Chili Green Beans
For more easy Thai-inspired recipes, try my:
- Thai Sesame Noodles with Tofu and Vegetables
- Vegan Thai Red Curry with Cauliflower and Potatoes
- Thai Beef Lettuce Wraps with Mint Dressing and Vegetable Slaw
- Thai Salmon Cakes with Basil – Lime Mayonnaise
- Shrimp Pad Thai with Zucchini Noodles
Helpful tools and equipment (Affiliate Links):
- 2 bunches broccolini
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 teaspoon minced ginger, divided
- 3 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 2 large limes, 1 juiced (approximately 2 tablespoons), the other cut into quarters
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha hot sauce
- 2-3 fish fillets such as barramundi or tilapia (approximately 1 pound)
- Thinly sliced scallion, for garnish
- Cooked jasmine rice, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place broccolini on a baking sheet. Drizzle with canola oil, sprinkle with 1 teaspoon minced ginger and sliced garlic. Toss to coat and spread out into one even layer.
- In a small bowl, whisk together sweet chili sauce, lime juice, fish sauce, Sriracha and remaining ginger.
- Nestle fish fillets in the broccolini.
- Pour sauce over the fish. Place lime wedges around broccolini and fish.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork and broccolini is cooked.
- Serve fish and broccolini over jasmine rice. Pour any pan juices back over fish.
- Garnish with roasted lime wedges and thinly sliced scallion.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 678Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 273mgSodium: 740mgCarbohydrates: 58gFiber: 7gSugar: 20gProtein: 85g
The nutritional information above is computer-generated and only an estimate. Please do your own research with the products you're using if you have a serious health issue or are following a specific diet.