Sheet Pan Thai Sweet Chili – Lime Baked Fish with Garlic Broccolini is an easy, healthful flavor-packed meal perfect for a weeknight or date night dinner and comes together quickly!
“This was fantastic – my husband said it was the best dinner I ever made!”
Why This Recipe is a Keeper!
Here’s a great baked Thai fish recipe I think you’re going to love! A simple Thai sweet chili and lime glaze is poured over fish fillets then baked with broccolini and garlic for the ultimate healthful and easy weeknight dinner–on one pan!
This fish with sweet chili sauce is:
- Easy and doesn’t require any special knife skills.
- Comes together in about 30 minutes.
- Is healthy!
If fish is not your thing, this would be equally delicious with chicken cutlets.
Let’s make this easy, delicious dish!
How to make Sheet Pan Thai Sweet Chili – Lime Baked Fish with Garlic Broccolini:
- Place broccolini on a baking sheet along with thinly sliced garlic and minced ginger.
- Toss the broccolini, garlic and minced ginger with oil.
- Nestle thin fish fillets such as…
… in the broccolini.
- Pour the sweet chili-lime glaze over the fish.
- Add lime wedges…
- —And bake!
How hard was that?
This is an easy sauce for baked tilapia, halibut, cod or salmon.
Serve over jasmine rice and garnish with thinly sliced scallion. Be sure to serve the roasted lime wedges along with the fish! Heating the lime wedges makes them super juicy and it’s better to squeeze warm lime juice over a hot dish than cold or room temperature.
What to serve with baked thai fish:
- Pan-Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Thai Sweet Chili – Orange Glaze
- Sriracha Sweet Chili Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Thai Sweet Chili Green Beans
For more easy Thai-inspired recipes, try my:
- Thai Sesame Noodles with Tofu and Vegetables
- Vegan Thai Red Curry
- Thai Beef Lettuce Wraps with Mint Dressing and Vegetable Slaw
- Thai Salmon Cakes with Basil – Lime Mayonnaise
- Shrimp Pad Thai with Zucchini Noodles
Sheet Pan Thai Sweet Chili-Lime Baked Fish with Garlic Broccolini
- 2 bunches broccolini
- 2 tablespoons canola oil - or as needed
- 2 teaspoon minced ginger - divided
- 3 cloves garlic - thinly sliced
- 1 pinch Salt
- ¼ cup sweet chili sauce
- 2 large limes - 1 juiced (approximately 2 tablespoons), the other cut into quarters
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha hot sauce
- 2-3 (6-8 ounce) white fish fillets - such as barramundi, tilapia, flounder, sole, etc.
- Thinly sliced scallion - for garnish
- Cooked jasmine rice - for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place broccolini on a baking sheet. Drizzle with canola oil, sprinkle with 1 teaspoon minced ginger and sliced garlic. Toss to coat and spread out into one even layer. Tuck the garlic under the broccolini to prevent it from burning. Sprinkle the broccolini with a little salt.
- In a small bowl, whisk together sweet chili sauce, lime juice, fish sauce, Sriracha and remaining ginger.
- Nestle fish fillets in the broccolini.
- Pour sauce over the fish. Place lime wedges around broccolini and fish.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork and broccolini is cooked and lightly browned around the edges.
- Serve fish and broccolini over jasmine rice. Pour any pan juices back over fish.
- Garnish with roasted lime wedges and thinly sliced scallion.
These are estimated values generated from a nutritional database using unbranded products. Please do your own research with the products you’re using if you have a serious health issue or are following a specific diet.